Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award !!


Thank you 2 Girls & A Book Blog for nominating me!! Visit these fabulous girls here at http://2girlsandabook.weebly.com/ !!



As with all awards, there are rules that come along with being nominated. This one is no exception. The rules are fairly simply though..

1.) Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their blog in your post.
2.) Post the award's logo on your blog.
3.) Answer the ten question asked by the nominator.
4.) Nominate ten bloggers for the award.
5.) Ask your nominees ten questions.

Ok, then.. Here are my answers!!

       1. What is your most anticipated book of 2014?

Now that's a hard one..I'm conflicted between Mr. Beautiful by R.K. Lilley, Captivated by You by Sylvia Day and Frayed by Stacey Wallace Benefiel..If you make me choose just one, I'd say Mr. Beautiful..I have fallen deeply for our James..

2. What is your favorite book so far of 2014?

Oh man... Within these walls by J.L. Berg, which made me cry for the first time, and Rules of Protection by Alison Bliss, which is really funny and mysterious..I also loved the Indiscretion Series by Elisabeth Grace..Oh crap..There is no chance in hell I can say just one..

3.  Name a new author that you think we all need to be reading.

Elisabeth Grace, for sure..Genna Rulon, as well..Christine Manzari is a great fiction writer, too..There are so many!..

4. Favorite Book to Movie adaptation.

The Harry Potter Series and Divergent. I strongly believe that they have done an amazing job bringing these books to life!

5. Favorite Book Series ever.

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James for Romance and The Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout for fantasy.

6. All time favorite author.

Holy moly..I love Samantha Young. But Jennifer L. Armentrout is my idol. She can write amazing stories in the paranormal and fantasy genre, as well as romance..She's really exceptional!

7. If you were stranded on an island with only one book, what would it be?

Couldn't it be at least one series?..mmm..Well, if I were stranded, I suppose I would need a book titled : "How to survive on an island on your own".. :)

8. Favorite genre to read.

Fantasy and Romance with mysterious elements. And lots of humour!

9. Biggest fangirl moment you ever experienced.

haha..Ok then..Few years ago, Beyonce had come to Athens for one concert..I had dragged my BFF and we were waiting outside the stadium for 4 hours so that we could watch the concert from a good position..We got to stand just next to the stage..And I actually got to touch Beyonce's hand..I may have not washed my hand for a day or two.. lol..Don't judge; I was in high school!


10.  Name the author you would most like to meet.

E.L. James, because I had seen her in an interview once and she is very funny! Of course, meeting my idol, Jennifer L. Armentrout is a very close second choice!

And now it's the time to nominate 10 Bloggers! Oh my..

1. Stephanie at Moonrise BookBlog
2. Karen at This Mommy Loves to Read
3. Melanie at Sassy Mum Book Blog
4. True Story Book Blog
5. Booked Every Night
6. Scandalous Book Blog
7. Sassy Savvy Fabulous
8. My Midnight Fantasies Blog
9. Schmexy Girl Book Blog
10. Up All Night

And 10 Questions for you.....

1. Who is your go-to author? You know, the one whose every book you have read...
2. Which author haven't but really do want to read?
3. Which is the next book in your TBR?
4. Top 3 Favorite Books
5. Top 3 Favorite Series
6. Military or Sports element?
7. Bikers with tattoos and hot leather or Businessmen in sexy suits?
8. Book or Series you desperately want to see on TV ( tv show or movie ) *excluding the ones already picked up, like 50 Shades or The Breathing series*
9. Who is your most hated character EVER?
10. Which book or series would you like to live in?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View