Sunday, October 6, 2013

Review: Found


Found
Found by Stacey Wallace Benefiel

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Given by the publisher for an honest review

5 stars are not enough to describe how much I loved this book!!!

It's perfect!
>>As the story progresses,more questions are raised..The plot thickens..It lets our imagination run for some time and then,some questions are answered but definitely not in the way we expected..

>>Penny's friends are so different from each other..But they somehow fit..They're so fun to read about..I loved them all...

>>And the ending..wow..Didn't see that coming!..It's an "OMG WTF" moment..

I could babble a lot more about the book,the author's creativity,the characters and the list goes on and on..But I won't do that..

If you like fantasy and romance with supernatural elements,this IS your book..Hands down..

I really like fantasy,but it's hard for me to find series that I love..Until now I love The Mythos Academy series and the Covenant Series,even though I must have read tens of fantasy books/series..

Well,Penny Black you are my new fantasy addiction and I can't wait to read a lot more about you and your adventures!

PS
I haven't read the Zellie Wells Trilogy,but it didn't matter to me..I understood everything that was going on..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View