Monday, October 7, 2013

Review: Found in You


Found in You
Found in You by Laurelin Paige

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



There is only one word to describe how I felt when I the release date arrived and I started reading this bugger...F I N A L L Y....

Fixed on you,Fixed #1, was amazing and one of my favourite books of all time...And all this waitinf gor the sequel almost killed me..So when the day finally came,I was elated!!

Found in you did NOT disappoint..When the first book is THAT great,it's very hard for the sequel to repeat and surpass the success of the previous..But,that it did...

Found in you was even better than the first...It had romance,it had extreme passion..It had fights and arguments and jealousy (oh my how I enjoyed those..!!)...It had mystery that kept us on our toes..

Simply Amazing.And HOT.Smart.Fun.Passionate.Mysterious.

I think that mystery was more present at this book,so it elevated the book,while the first book was all about the connection Hudson and Alayna had but didn't know its depth..Now,they're more connected than ever;yet there are still secrets to be unveiled..Maybe a video that is gonna try and burn our hot couple..Maybe..

Found in you had it all..

?The only frustrating thing that I have to complain about is that I have to wait again. A G A I N

PS
There were so many WTF moments in it..OMG...And most of them had to do with Celia..and another man..(I would have never guessed it,not ever!)...

Oh in case you didn't figure it out..It's A MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View