Friday, September 27, 2013

Review: First Surrender


First Surrender
First Surrender by Katie Reus

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Given by the publisher for an honest review

I am huge fan of Katie Reus and I've read all of her books..I strongly believe she is an amazing writer with incredible imagination and creativity..So,I am really excited I was provided with an ARC of her newest book from the publisher..

It was an amazing story!..My only objection is that it was too short..I could have loved to read more about Hayden and Sierra..

The story had amazing grace,despite its pace..Nothing seemed rushed and there was no hint of gaps in the story..And that's really hard to accomplish,when the book is only 70pages..

I really loved the story..Hayden and Sierra made an exceptional debut for the series..I'll be waiting on fire to read what's gonna happen at the Serafina!!

PS
I also loved how Katie connected Iris and Wyatt's story and the new series The Serafina:Sin City...It was a brilliant move!

I not only recommend the book..I say that it's a MUST READ and the series is going to be epic,just like the Red Stone Security Series...

Incredible.Brilliant Move.Exceptional Debut to the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View