Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Review: Off Course


Off Course
Off Course by Sawyer Bennett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This one blew my mind off,when I found out about it..I don't remember if I read a teaser first or the synopsis..I just remember that my first thought was that I HAVE TO READ IT...

Off course was not what I initially expected...It's not that I didn't find it amazing..Because it is amazing...And all the amazing reviews were worth having...And I can't pinpoint exactly what I think it's sort of missing or what was that I was expecting...

However,the book is definitely great..Both lead characters are great..I guess that I was expecting a masterpiece and in the end,I found it as a great book...So,I give 5 stars...You can't help getting overexcited sometimes and that backfired a bit..

A great book.Worth reading.Really great.But not a masterpiece like I thought....





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View