Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Review: Into the Deep


Into the Deep
Into the Deep by Samantha Young

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Into the deep is indescribable!!
Samantha Young cannot disappoint!!
I was waiting for this book for so long that I spent a whole day yesterday just reading it..Relaxing and reading it..

No we didn't know that it was the beginning of a series and no we weren;t prepared..I can understand why readers could feel disappointed or even a bit frustrated..
But that CANNOT surpass the greatness of this book...And the ending was not the terrible cliffhanger that we always hate..It simple declared the ending of the first part of the incredible story of Charley and Jake..

And the Jake POV was a beautiful touch...I wouldn't change anything on this book..I loved the past+present references..I loved the characters..I loved the story..I loved every single thing about it..

I fell in love with the book,when I read the teasers and the 2 first chapters..I just fell even deeper in love with it,after reading it..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View