Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Short Excerpt of Indestructible Desire


Sipping on her sweet tea and popping a chunk of cantaloupe in her mouth, Mya sat staring at me with curiosity twinkling in her eyes. “You look a lot better today. Was that big ass smile on your face when you walked in here from you and Kayden break the doctor’s orders and bow-chicka-bow-wow?” 

My mouth falls open at her straightforward question, which makes her and Brooklyn burst into a giggling fit. I slap my hand over my face, knowing I am redder than Brooklyn’s nail polish. 

Brooklyn screams out at me, “Oh my God! You little slut! You so fucked Kayden, I can see it written all over your face!”

“Geesh! Kayden must be an animal in the sack if you’d risk hurting yourself.” I can’t look Mya in the eyes. It’s so embarrassing, talking about my sex life in front of three beauticians I don’t even know. 

Shooting them both a look and motioning my eyes towards the three women working hard at pampering our toes. I finally muster up the courage to speak. “You two are unbelievable!”


Buy Links



No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View