Monday, July 22, 2013

Review: That First Kiss


That First Kiss
That First Kiss by J.C. Valentine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



A Great book!!

I love Piper's character..She comes from a small town,without many resources and she decides to start over in a new city..She is building her life on her own,with the help of her friends..She is strong,independent,feisty and doesn't really take no for an answer..I also love the fact that she doesn't take any of Tate's crap..She's standing up for herself..
She is a remarkable person!

And Tate..He's been hurt before..Utterly betrayed..And with his father being a cheater,he has come to believe he himself can't be monogamous..He doesn't get involved with anyone,doesn;t let anyone get close to him..But Piper infiltrates his well-protected heart..
He is a really fun character..And despite the fact that it took him too long to see the truth,I really liked him..

It shows a different dynamin between the couple..He is her "boss" but in reality she is the boss in the relationship..

I loved this book and I'm so glad it was recommended to me,because it is a MUST read..




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View