Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: Leo's Chance


Leo's Chance
Leo's Chance by Mia Sheridan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I have to say that I first read the female version of the book Leo and I liked it quite much..
However,the male version of the story Leo's Chance was much better..I loved it!
I just felt like Leo was much more interesting,like he had much more to say..
His nervousness,his love,his uncertainty but also his determination and possessiveness made him very special to me..
Evie of course is an awe-inspiring character..But I prefered this book rather than the first one..

I also liked the extra scenes between them and some incidents that happened but didn't read about them in the first book..

A wonderful read that puts everything in perspective..It makes you think that there are people out there who are suffering much worse than you are..And at the same time,it gives you courage and strength to keep going..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View